Current research activities consist of experimental, theoretical, and computational programs dealing with industry-oriented as well as fundamental research topics.
Our main research focus areas are:
- Advanced Energy Systems
- Automotive Systems
- Communications and Signal Processing
- Electric Power Systems and Smart Electric Grid
- Manufacturing, Materials, and Design
- Noise, Vibrations, and Harshness
- Robotics, Automation and Controls
- Software Systems
- Thermo-fluids and Heat Transfer
For each research area, a list of sample research topics is provided. More details can be found in the research summaries of individual faculty members.