Skip to main content
- Autonomous Robotics
- Visual Servoing and Advanced Controls
- Machine Learning
- PhD (Mechanical Engineering), University of British Columbia, 2013
- MASc (Mechanical Engineering), University of British Columbia, 2008
- BSc (Marine Engineering), Ningbo University, 2003
Publications and presentations
Selected publications and presentations
- Wang, Y., Zhang, G., Lang, H., Zuo, B., and de Silva, C.W., “A Modified image-based visual servo-controller with hybrid camera configuration for robust robotic grasping,” Journal of Robotics and Autonomous Systems (Elsevier), Vol. 62, No. 10, pp. 1398-1407, 2014
- Lang, H., Khan, M. T., Tan, K. K., de Silva, C. W., "Developments in visual servoing for mobile manipulation," Unmanned Systems, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 143-162, 2013.
- Wang, Y., Lang, H., Lin, H. and de Silva, C. W., "Vision-based grasping using mobile robots and nonlinear model predictive control," Control and Intelligent Systems, Vol. 40, No. 1, pp. 3-10, October 2012.
- Wang, Y., Lang, H. and de Silva, C. W., “A hybrid visual servoing controller for robust manipulation using mobile robots,” IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, Vol. 15, No. 5, pp. 757-769, October 2010.
- Lang, H. and de Siva, C. W., "Fault diagnosis of an industrial machine through sensor fusion," International Journal of Information Acquisition, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 93-110, June 2008.