Cadence University Program Member
Students in a number of programs at UOIT are now using Cadence software products to learn electrical aspects of engineering. The package is used in a number of courses in the Electrical Engineering program and Mechatronics program.
- ELEE 3180U: Design Principles and Project Management in Electrical Engineering
- ELEE 3230U: Electronic Circuit Design
- ELEE 3330U: Circuit Design
- ELEE 3490U: Microprocessor Systems Design
- ELEE 4750U: Microwave and RF Circuits
- ENGR 4940U: Capstone Systems Design I
- ENGR 4941U: Capstone Systems Design II
- ENGR 5690G: RF and Microwave Engineering for Wireless Systems
- ENGR 5850G: Analog Integrated Circuit Design
- ENGR 5860G: Digital Integrated Circuit Design
- Cadence software is also used to support Master and PhD Thesis work.
- Dr. Ying Wang (Custom IC, SPB(PCB))
Cadence tools are used to simulate and design RF/microwave/millimeter-wave CMOS amplifiers.
This page was last updated April 26, 2016. Please contact Hidayat Shahid regarding the content of this page.
Cadence is a registered trademark of Cadence Design Systems, Inc., 2655 Seely Avenue, San Jose, CA 95134.