The Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science is committed to helping students develop and reach their academic and personal goals. The faculty's academic advising team is dedicated to your success and will strive to help you make choices that will lead to academic and personal achievement. Your academic advisors will be your main contact in the faculty and will assist you through every step of your journey at the university. They are available to help, support and encourage you in a variety of areas.The Student Services Team will address concerns related to all aspects of student life – academic or personal – as well as:
- Help you register for your classes or choose your electives
- Connect you with the Internship & Co-op Coordinator
- Find you an Engineering Peer Mentor
- Explain important student forms and student policies
- We will only communicate with you using your official UOITnet account (uoit.net email address)
- Include your Student Number and Program in your email
- For specific course inquiries, contact the Academic Advisors of the Faculty that offers the course. See below for more details.
- Make sure you regularly check your uoit.net email address, as this is the official means of communication between students and the university. Vital information is communicated to you through this account, including registration information and details of academic standing.
- If you are a first-year student, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the First-Year Engineering Advisor
COURSES OUTSIDE OF THE FACULTY
Students with inquiries about courses that are not offered through the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science are required to contact the Academic Advisors of the Faculty that offers the course.Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science
- AUTE, ELEE, ENGR, MANE, MECE, SOFE COURSES
- BIOL, CHEM, ENVS, MATH, PHY, STAT COURSES
- BUSI COURSES
- COMM, SSCI AND LIBERAL STUDIES COURSES
Tammy Mulley - Academic Advisor (currently on leave of absence)
Engineering Building, Room 1027C
905.721.8668 ext. 5310
Drop-In HoursMonday to Friday from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Hours are subject to change without notice.